Winter League Skittles
Our skittles season is underway and has started off very positively with many teams complimenting us on all the processes we have put in place to keep the risks as low as possible. This season will be a social season of friendlies, where we will see no promotion or relegation. For obvious reasons there is no pressure to enter your team into the league this season and if you choose to withdraw for the 2020/21 season please don’t worry your team will be re-entered back into the same division they finished off in during the 2019/20 season.
CSC COVID Guidance 24 Sep 20
How can we operate within the rules?
- Teams of no more than 6 will be seated at each table.
- No halfway substitutes will be permitted
- Table service will be the only option for ordering your drinks
- At no point in your game will you need to be within 2m of your opponents.
- When walking around you will be required to wear a face covering or shield which can only be removed once seated.
- Only 1 person will be standing at the end of the alley bowling at any one time
- Automatic Hand sanitising stations are available for use before, during and after each throw.
- You will be using sterilised balls for every throw.
- Sticker ups will be receiving comprehensive training prior to the season starting.
- They will be wearing face coverings and gloves
- They will be sanitising all balls between turns
- They too will have access to hand sanitiser and be using this frequently
- They will not be allowed their mobile phones or music
By implementing these rules, we will be able to continue safely under the current guidance.
For any questions please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Social COVID Skittles League tables
Winter League Fixtures-
1. NEW TWO DIVISION LEAGUE FIXTURES 28/10/20
Any changes will be updated weekly on a Monday evening.
We are delighted to still be running 3 Divisions comprising of a total of 38 teams. We have got a jam packed season ahead with 13 teams in Division 1 & 2 and 12 teams in Division 3 playing games every evening Monday to Friday. You can download the latest fixtures as well as team codes below. Please contact your captains for team contact details if required.
Fixtures and team codes are available below by clicking the links.